1. Become more articulate and betters at critical reasoning
Game plan: Bi-monthly debates with Dan.
2. Finish Rosetta Stone level 1 Spanish and move on to level 2!
Game plan: Sunday morning is my Rosetta Stone time
3. Going skins for Gay Pride
Game plan: 99 Challenge daily, by July
4. Take the GRE by fall
Game plan: Start studying in spring
5. Start my photography portfolio
Game plan: San Diego as my first photo shoot, by summer
6. Create a versatile wardrobe
Game plan: Layers and complimentary colors!
7. Move in with Dan
Game plan: Move in with Dan, duh!
8. Save up $730 by the end of the year
Game plan: Put away $2 a day.
9. Decorate my own apartment
Game plan: Check out rummage sales for DIY items
10. Host a bomb party!
Game plan: Start planning a party for the end of summer
11. Graduate, finally!!!
Game plan: Take the 20 units I need to take in spring to graduate
12. Become a social media wizard!
Game plan: Update my status, share things I find interesting, be more interactive
Here are my 2012 New Year's Resolutions! To track my progress I am going to do quarterly updates! Stay tune for my before picture. What would be neat is if you posted some of your 2012 New Year's Resolutions!